In improvised longform stories, we often find ourselves in the “Lead” role. Just like that, we are the “Star” of the story!
How can we do this, convincingly, bravely, honestly and with passion? How can we fill the roles that famous movie stars across the decades have played?
In this intensive, we’ll explore what playing the lead means to YOU, and discover ways
that you can rise to this great challenge and opportunity!
Some of the things that we’ll work on:
– how to “want” and “search”, not “know”
– playing with confidence, vitality and bravery
– finding our “sexy” selves – staying connected: to ourselves, the story, and our partners
– being truly comfortable and relaxed onstage; believing that we’re worth watching
– physicality – how to portray violence and intimacy in improvised stories
Be a Star! Play the Lead!
(note: this can also make a good one-day class, 6-7 hours)